UP YPUR GAME -- FEET COME FIRST
with FEET-NESS™ Instructor Training Program
The feet are the foundations. Every day we are on our feet standing, walking or running. There is no athletic or functional movement that doesn’t involve our feet. Their health and movement affect our calves, hips, spine and posture with every step we take. But all too often the feet are overlooked.
Give your clients what they really need and impress them with the latest system that will impact their day-to-day life.
Use FEET-NESS™ during Private Training, Classes or independent homework.
For TRAINERS, PILATES Instructors, YOGA Practitioners, ATHLETES, RUNNERS and any type of EDUCATOR in the FITNESS Industry.
KEEP YOUR SESSION INTERESTING!
FEET-NESS is a fresh new workout that will leave your clients feeling strong, centered and balanced from head to toe.
By integrating innovative movements that target the feet with your preferred workout(or with the discipline you are an expert at– yoga, Pilates, bar, circuit training…), you’ll deliver a TRUE FULL BODY workout that restores the mind-body balance we all so desperately need.
FEET + POSTURE = FEET-NESS™
We all have clients with bunions, chronic fatigue, back pain, Morton’s Neuroma, plantar fasciitis, tight calves, inflexibility in the lower body… Bringing the FOCUS back on the FEET will UP YOUR GAME as a trainer allowing your clients to progress faster and remain injury free.
The Instructor Training Program, will give you all the tools to master the work on the feet, supplement it in your practice and teach group classes yourself.
What you will get with FEET-NESS™ ITP:
- Manuals for Anatomy, most common Pathologies and analysis of the movements of the ankle-foot complex
- How to structure a class and suggested outlines to get started quickly
- Your own Rescue LOOP® included!
- How to utilize Rescue LOOP® for maximum impact
- E-Books with three levels of exercise programming to suit all clients
- 40+ comprehensive online video tutorials
- Social Media package to promote your FEET-NESS Class
- FEET-NESS™ Certificate of Completion
- CECs for your continuing education (9 CECs for PMA)
Then, you will be able to:
- Be featured in our newsletter
- Have a presence on the FEET-NESS website
- Market yourself as a FEET-NESS trained instructor
- Offer standalone FEET-NESS classes or incorporate the work into your private training or classes
- Use the Feet-ness marketing materials to promote yourself and your business
- Be recognized as an expert in foot health
- Offer FEET-NESS workshops to your community
You can enroll and start the course whenever is more convenient for you. We give guidelines and suggestions and we like to follow up to make sure no one gets too distracted but there is no limit or timetable set by us. All materials are accessible without a deadline. Even after you receive the Diploma you will still have access to the materials (Manuals, e-books, videos…)
Ilaria Cavagna is the founder and CEO of FEET-NESS™ - posture from the ground up -, an educational platform that develops an awareness of the work on the feet connected to the rest of the body. FEET-NESS™ has been exponentially expanding in the last few months, growing the interest among trainers of multiple disciplines and clients around the world. Ilaria, a skilled trainer and Pilates instructor, has moved seamlessly from being an athlete, to a performer, to a practitioner of the disciplines she believes in and trains her clients with. The Bachelor of Movement Science achieved in Italy in 1997, the Pilates Certification obtained in NYC with Romana Kryzanowska, and the recent and innovative Soma-Training studies give her an understanding of both the beauty and function of the human body when properly trained. Ilaria is based in NYC and travels worldwide to teach seminars for trainers for Pilates and ELDOA™ Method and of course FEET-NESS™.